Thank you for your consideration of our ministry for your donated items! These items below are always helpful for our parenting education moms, dads and babies. Items most urgently needed currently are in bold. We also have an Amazon Wishlist where you can purchase and ship new items to our center!
We are back to accepting dropped off donations Monday through Friday from 10am to 3pm! Please see the bottom of this page for our centers’ addresses.
- Baby shampoo/wash
- Baby lotion
- Baby Food— veggies only at this time
- Baby Cereal
- Bottle brushes
- Burp cloths
- Children’s Bibles
- Children’s Board Books
- Clothing – 3 months to 3T (new or gently used)
- Crib sheets
- Diaper bags
- Diaper rash cream
- Formula (milk-based), Gentlease or Parent’s Choice (purple)
- Nail clippers
- Newborn clothes
- Nipple cream
- Nursing pads
- Onesies, sizes 12, 18 and 24 mos.
- Outlet covers
- Pajamas, summer, sizes 12 mos – 3T
- Preemie clothes
- Sippy cups
- Sleep sacks
- Socks, sizes 12 mos – 2T
- Temporal thermometers
- Towels for babies and toddlers w/ hood
- Toys for 0-24 months
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting books
We have an overabundance of diapers and baby wipes at this time! We also are not in need of maternity clothes donations currently. If you have maternity clothes you’d like to donate, please consider donating to the Life Network Family Thrift Store instead.
You can donate at:
- 3700 Galley Road, 80909; (719) 355-1186
- 3925 Centennial Blvd, 80907; (719) 623-2870
We also have an Amazon Wishlist where you can purchase and ship new items to our center! This list is hand-picked with our most-needed items in appropriate sizing. Check it out here.