Thank you for your consideration of our ministry for your donated items! These items below are always helpful for our parenting education moms, dads and babies. Items most urgently needed currently are in bold. We also have an Amazon Wishlist where you can purchase and ship new items to our center!
**Please note that due to renovations, we will not be accepting dropped off material donations the week of Mon, Jan 11th – Fri Jan 15th.** On Wed, Jan 20th, we will resume accepting drop-off material donations on Wednesday and Friday ONLY from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Baby shampoo/wash
- Baby lotion
- Baby Food— veggies only at this time
- Baby Cereal
- Bottle brushes
- Burp cloths
- Children’s Bibles
- Children’s Board Books
- Clothing – 3 months to 2T (new or gently used)
- Crib sheets
- Diaper bags
- Diaper rash cream
- Formula (milk-based), Gentlease or Parent’s Choice (purple)
- Nail clippers
- Newborn clothes
- Nipple cream
- Nursing pads
- Onesies, sizes 12, 18 and 24 mos.
- Outlet covers
- Pajamas, especially sizes 12, 18, 24 mo. or 2T
- Preemie clothes
- Sippy cups
- Sleep sacks
- Socks, sizes 12 mos – 2T
- Temporal thermometers
- Towels for babies and toddlers w/ hood
- Toys for 0-36 months
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting books
We have an overabundance of baby wipes at this time! We also are not in need of maternity clothes donations at this time. If you have maternity clothes you’d like to donate, please consider donating to the Life Network Family Thrift Store instead!
Currently, donations are accepted Wednesday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. only.
You can donate at:
- 3700 Galley Road, 80909; (719) 355-1186
- 3925 Centennial Blvd, 80907; (719) 623-2870
We also have an Amazon Wishlist where you can purchase and ship new items to our center! This list is hand-picked with our most-needed items in appropriate sizing. Check it out here.