Give the Gift of Life Today
You can help save and transform lives! Your gifts support:
- Prevention: Educating young people about healthy relationship choices
- Intervention: Providing life-revealing ultrasounds and early pregnancy care
- Transformation: Sharing the truth of the gospel and life-giving hope to those facing pregnancy, parenting or recovering from past abortions
In fact, at least 344 babies’ lives were saved this past year, born to moms and dads considering abortion who then chose LIFE for their child! Your gift today will empower even more parents to make decisions for life, and ensure we are there to walk alongside them each step of the way.
As a 501c3 non-profit ministry, nearly all of our funding comes from generous friends like you. Give now to help save more lives! Giving is quick, simple and secure. Just complete the form below.
Your monthly investment changes and saves lives!
- $30 per month enables us to reach one person searching online for abortion information, contacting us for help instead.
- $50 per month provides one life-saving ultrasound to a woman who feels abortion is her only choice. 87% of clients change their mind after they see their baby on the ultrasound.
- $100 per month provides a life-saving ultrasound and ensures that family is equipped with parenting education and resources for a year.
What will my Partnership do?
Your partnership will immediately begin to make a lasting impression on families in our community. With your support, Life Network can provide:
- Life-changing ultrasounds to women who feel like abortion is their only option
- Decision-making counsel and education on pregnancy options
- Parenting classes and ongoing support, education and mentoring for moms and dads
- Material resources such as clothing, formula, diapers and cribs
You Can Trust Life Network
Life Network is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, conducts audits annually and is an accredited member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. All donations to Life Network are tax-deductible.