Monthly Prayer Needs
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
1 Thessalonians 5:16 – 18
We would love for you to join us in praying for Life Network and our local outreaches into the community. This page is updated monthly with our most recent praises and prayer requests. We have broken out prayers & praises by week so that you can focus your prayers on whatever specific events or needs are occurring in the ministry at the time. Thank you for your heart for our mission and for joining us as prayer partners!
Want to join our Monthly Prayer Email list? Receive Life Network’s prayer needs directly to your inbox to partner with us in lifting up our ministry. We couldn’t do this without your prayer support! Click below to join today.
August Prayer Needs
Week One (August 1 – 6)
- Please pray for the pregnancy center’s staff and volunteers.
- Pray for the Lord to raise new volunteers to attend our next training. We have volunteer opportunities and needs throughout the ministry.
- Pray that we would be a light to those we serve and for us to have opportunities to share Christ.
- Pray that clients will make choices that value their life and the life of their baby.
- Pray for blessings upon the staff and volunteers as they faithfully serve.
Week Two (August 7 – 13)
- Pray for the staff members that will be joining the Life Network team this month.
- Pray for protection for them and their families and that the Lord gives them wisdom in their new positions.
- Please continue to pray for those positions that have yet to be filled.
- Pray for staff to have a heart for the preborn and the desire to share Christ to the lost and broken young women and men that walk through our doors each day.
Week Three (August 14 – 20)
- Please remember Education for a Lifetime (EFL) this month as they begin a new school year. Pray for the doors to the schools in El Paso County to continue to stay open, not only for the Pursue sexual risk avoidance program, but also for the Who Can Relate suicide prevention program.
- Pray for the EFL staff and volunteers to be anointed and protected as they bring the message of healthy relationships and commitment to a strong foundation for the future to students this year.
- Pray for the Board of Directors as they meet this week. Pray for wisdom as they continue to seek out the Lord and guide the direction of the ministry.
Week Four (August 21 – 27)
- Please pray for some of the team that will be traveling to the Care Net conference in Arizona this week. Care Net is an evangelical Christian network of pregnancy centers operating across the United States. This will be an opportunity for enhanced training for the team as well as spiritual refreshment.
- Please pray for traveling mercies, a time of connecting, team building, and renewed excitement for the ministry for the staff attending the conference.
Week Five (August 28 – 31)
- We are so thankful for the upcoming security training for our staff on Wednesday the 31st of this month which will be provided by the Colorado Springs Police Department (Galley and Westside) and the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department (Fountain).
- Please pray that we will be able to learn and absorb the material and we will feel equipped and empowered by the training. Pray for continued protection for Life Network and ministries just like Life Network across the country.