Volunteer Reference Form
Thank you for agreeing to serve as a reference for a prospective Life Network volunteer!
A volunteer often has direct client contact as a counselor, receptionist, office assistant, parenting coach, or as a speaker in public classroom settings. The candidate has been asked to supply Life Network with three references and your assistance is greatly appreciated. The candidate’s references must consist of a pastor or ministry lead and two personal references (other than a relative).
Some of the qualities sought in a volunteer are:
1. A genuine commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
2. Dependability, responsibility and willingness to give of themselves within appropriate limits.
3. Submission to Life Network’s policies and procedures along with ability to take direction and constructive feedback from those in leadership.
4. Steadfastness, faithfulness, and possession of a sincere confidence in the Word of God with an ability to communicate its truth clearly and simply.
5. Commitment to the sanctity of all human life and God’s plan for sex and marriage.
We appreciate your time and attention to fill out the form below based on your knowledge of the candidate’s character traits.