Volunteers are truly the heartbeat of Life Network
Pregnancy Center Lay Counselor *
Requires an application, interview, Initial Volunteer Training (21 hours), on-site training (self-paced), and a commitment to volunteer 2 – 4 times a month (4 hour day shifts or 2 hour evening shifts), or by special arrangement.
Pregnancy Center Locations:
3700 Galley Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
2925 King Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
LifeSteps Coach *
LifeSteps Baby Boutique and Maternity Closet Volunteer
Pregnancy Center Receptionist
Pregnancy Center Medical Volunteer *(RN’s, LPN’s, PA’s and MA’s, Sonographers and Physicians)
- RN’s, LPN’s, PA’s – Perform pregnancy tests, do lay counseling with clients, facilitate medical referrals, answer related medical questions, facilitate follow-up on positive clients, assist doctors and sonographers with ultrasound procedures, and provide medical support to callers. Requires current medical license, application, interview, Initial Volunteer Training (21 hours), on-site training (self-paced), and a commitment of at least two shifts per month.
- Sonographers and Physicians – Perform ultrasounds and provide medical support to clients. Requires current license, application, interview, in-service orientation, and a commitment of at least one shift per month.
Bridges of Hope Post Abortion Recovery Group Facilitator
Special Events Volunteer
Life Network Church Ambassador
Education for a Lifetime Pursue Speaker
of sexuality, character relationship building, and life skills. Education for a Lifetime speaks in public and parochial schools. Medical professionals, doctors, nurses and PA’s are also needed to present information on sexually transmitted infections to students and community groups. Requires application, interview, EFL speaker training and public speaking or teaching experience.
* Special training required — Call for training dates
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Life Network volunteer staff, please complete the following steps:
1) Fill out the volunteer application and background check forms:
Click here for Volunteer Application
After filling out the application, please save the document and email it to us at
You can also print the form and mail or fax it to us using the information below.
2) Send this reference form to three references (one pastoral and two personal):
Click here for Reference Form
You can include this link in an email to your references so they can download the reference form, or you can click on the link, print the form and send a physical copy to your references. Have your references email completed forms to us at
They can also print the form and mail or fax it to us using the information below.
All forms can be faxed to (719) 573-7960 or mailed to Life Network at 3700 Galley Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80909. If you have questions, please contact Rose at (719) 591-2609.
when ui-styles is updated use accordian feature to sort each opportunity into sections (LN, LS, EFL, etc)