Volunteer at Life Network
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering at Life Network. We truly could not accomplish what we do without our volunteers. There are many ways to get involved, please see opportunities listed in the first tab below. Contact Cindy (719.355.1170 or ) about openings in your area of interest, to inquire about training or with any questions. We will gladly help you determine which role is the best fit for your time and talents. We look forward to talking with you!
Each tabbed section must be completed and submitted separately.
Pregnancy Center Client Advocate *
- 3700 Galley Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- 3925 N Centennial Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
LifeSteps Coach *
LifeSteps Baby Boutique and Maternity Closet Volunteer
Pregnancy Center Receptionist
Pregnancy Center Medical Volunteer *(RN's, LPN's, PA's and MA's, Sonographers and Physicians)
- RN’s, LPN’s, PA’s – Perform pregnancy tests, do lay counseling with clients, facilitate medical referrals, answer related medical questions, facilitate follow-up on positive clients, assist doctors and sonographers with ultrasound procedures, and provide medical support to callers. Requires current medical license, application, interview, Initial Volunteer Training (14 hours), on-site training (self-paced), and a commitment of at least two shifts per month.
- Sonographers and Physicians – Perform ultrasounds and provide medical support to clients. Requires current license, application, interview, in-service orientation, and a commitment of at least one shift per month.
Bridges of Hope Post Abortion Recovery Group Facilitator
Special Events Volunteer
Life Network Church Ambassador
Education for a Lifetime Pursue Speaker
Send this reference form to three references (one pastoral and two personal):
You can include this link in an email to your references so they can download the reference form, or you can click on the link, print the form and send a physical copy to your references. Have your references email completed forms to us at email@example.com They can also print the form and mail or fax it to us using the information below.
All forms can be faxed to (719) 573-7960 or mailed to Life Network at 3700 Galley Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80909.
when ui-styles is updated use accordian feature to sort each opportunity into sections (LN, LS, EFL, etc)
Will I be trained before I start to volunteer?
What qualifications do I need to volunteer?
- Both men and women of all ages volunteer at Life Network.
- Volunteers must be at least 21 years old to be in direct contact with clients.
- Our LifeSteps parenting program requires a minimum of two years parenting experience.
- Our Education for a Lifetime outreach is seeking EFL presenters willing to commit a minimum of 20 volunteer hours per semester. In addition, EFL needs medical professionals willing to offer their time to teach the medical piece of the PURSUE curriculum in local schools.
- In addition to having a heart to serve Life Network clients, every volunteer must pass a background check, agree to confidentiality and sign our Statement of Faith.